Over the last decade, Nemours Children’s Health has grown to become the nation’s largest integrated health system dedicated solely to children. It’s critical to continuously inspire 8,000+ employees, inform the community, and engage child health influencers and policymakers nationwide by sharing the brand story, strategy and progress toward its vision to ensure the best health for children everywhere.
- Brand Strategy
- Thought Leadership Strategy
- Digital Content Strategy
- Fundraising Development
- Internal Communications
- Print Collateral
The annual report, a key publication for sharing the Nemours Children’s story, has evolved over time beyond a printed publication to a dynamic digital site that serves as a content repository and a hub for various digital distribution channels to reach its comprehensive audiences. ruckus has been instrumental in developing the theme, content, design and distribution for the Nemours Children’s Health Annual Report for 15 years, including elevating its purpose and digital distribution platform to reach and engage broader audiences.
Our annual report distribution efforts have doubled the audience and engagement each year since introducing the digital version in 2018.
What Clients Are Saying
“The ruckus team brings a rare combination of business acumen, uncompromised dedication and sheer talent. For more than 15 years, they have consistently delivered insightful creative solutions that work. Simply put, we trust ruckus.”
Director of Brand Strategy
- Gold Quill of Merit: International Association of Business Communicators
- 13 Platinum Vision Awards: League of American Communications Professionals
- 5 Top 100 Worldwide: League of American Communications Professionals
- 3 Gold Vision Awards: League of American Communications Professionals
- 2 Silver Vision Awards: League of American Communications Professionals
- Bronze IMPACT Award: Modern Healthcare
- Bronze Anvil Award: Public Relations Society of America
- PRISM Award: North Florida Public Relations Society of America